Phone Cases featuring art by nautical Tom Thordarson.
The board is pin-striped in a "bad boy" fashion and the shark gets back at all the times tourists wear one of "his" teeth around their necks by sporting a cool "human tooth" necklace! The little sucker remora's hitch a ride too!
'Aumakua are Hawaiian spirit guardians that watch over an 'Ohana'(family). in this series, I am celebrating the free spirit of aloha as expressed through the 'Aumakua taking the form of the wonderful creatures of the sea.
Phone cases printed using vivid print technology and durable construction.
- 3D Artwork Wraps Around Case Sides
- Ultra Vivid Color Print Technology
- Durable Scratch Resistant Coating
- Hard Shell Thermoplastic Fusion Case
- Raised Front Bezel (for added screen protection)
All products ship within 4-5 business days. Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.